Samsung is all set to launch its new flagship smartphones Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus On 29th March 2017. Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus is the most anticipated smartphones of 2017 and now the real images and videos of both the devices have been spotted. In terms of appearance both the phones looks similar to its predecessor Galaxy S7 Edge. The Galaxy S8 might sport 5.8-inch QHD AMOLED display while the S8 plus will feature 6.2-inch QHD AMOLED display.
The smartphones will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 or Samsung Exynos 8895 10nm processor. For the effective and efficient multi-tasking, the devices will be packed with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage with microSD support up to 256GB. Galaxy S8 will be backed by 3000 mAh non-removable battery while the Galaxy S8 Plus will be backed by 3500mAh battery. Out of the box, the smartphones will run the latest Android 7.0 Nougat.
The primary camera of both the devices will feature 12-megapixel with f/1.7 and LED flash while the front facing camera will feature 8-megapixel with f/1.7. The smartphones will support USB Type-C and 3.5mm Jack. Samsung has placed a fingenprint sensor on its back, beside the rear-facing camera. Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus will launch on 29th March 2017 in New York city, America.
Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus Key Specification And Features
- Display: 5.8-inch and 6.2-inch QHD AMOLED
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- RAM: 4GB
- Internal Storage: 64GB (Expand up-to 256GB via microSD card)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 or Samsung Exynos 8895 10nm
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, Wi-Fi Hotspot, 3G, 4G and USB
- Sensors: Proximity, Fingerprint and Accelerometer
- Battery: 3000 mAh and 3500 mAh non-removable
- Primary Camera: 12-megapixel with f/1.7 and LED flash
- Secondary Camera: 8-megapixel with f/1.7 and LED flash
All the specification and images provided above are leaked, we cannot guarantee that all the information are 100% correct. If you like the article, share it with your friends and also bookmark our page. For more information and updates stay connected with us. We will try to update more information on Galaxy smartphones as soon as possible.